Before registering please read carefully the information below.
|Access||Attendee status||Early (until 15/July)||Normal (until 31/July)||Late/On site|
|Full access (1)||Regular||500€||600€||700€|
|Full access (1)||Members of ACM, CS03, itSMF, PSTQB, QUATIC program committees, Ordem dos Engenheiros, APQ, TICE.PT, APSI (20% discount) (2)||400€||480€||560€|
|Full access (1)||Students (BSc, MSc, PhD) (30% discount) (2)||350€||420€||490€|
|Reduced access (3)||Special price for Student (BSc, MSc, PhD) non-presenters (5).||100€||120€||140€|
|Reduced access (4)||1-day attendance for non-presenters (5).||175€||210€||245€|
|Tutorial (6)||1-day tutorial – for any person registered at the conference||100€||100€||100€|
|Tutorial (6)||1-day tutorial – for any person not registered at the conference||150€||150€||150€|
(1) Full access: conference sessions (3 days), conference proceedings and materials, coffee breaks, lunches and social events (drink reception and gala dinner).
(2) Discounts cannot be accumulated.
(3) Reduced access: conference sessions (3 days), conference materials, coffee breaks and lunches.
(4) Reduced access: conference sessions (1 day), conference materials, coffee breaks and lunch.
(5) Not available for SEDES, Thematic and Main Track Presenters.
(6) Full access to the selected 1-day Tutorial.
- Extra copies of the conference proceedings (in CD, published by Conference Publishing Services), can also be requested in the registration system.
- Organizations registering 3 or more participants will benefit of early registration fees until the normal registration deadline (July 30). For specific instructions please send an email to quatic2012 at gmail.com.
- For any questions regarding registration, please contact the email quatic2012 at gmail.com.